How to maintain the universal testing machine?
Maintenance of Universal Testing Machine Equipment:
1. Installation of the testing machine in a clean, dry and uniform temperature chamber should also consider the possibility of bending test of long beams on the machine and the possibility of using mirror extensometer to carry out the test. Therefore, there should be enough free space around the testing machine. The main body of the testing machine and dynamometer do not need special installation foundation.
Only the foundation is used to make general foundations and leave anchoring screw holes. Looking for the main level of the testing machine, you can place it horizontally on the outer circle of the cylinder and find the level according to the position and horizontal direction of the base. Find a +1 grid with accuracy of 0,10/100mm and the base is not even. Use the following method to adjust the horn.
There are two holes on the top of the dynamometer to re-install the wire rope. The level of the dynamometer is very important. When looking for the level, align the left side of the pendulum with the line of the standard so that it will not move. Then use the bent ruler to lean against the large surface of the upper part of the pendulum, 0/1/1000. Place the millimeter scale on the bent ruler to find +2 squares.
If not, add a horn under the base, it must be placed instead of placed. The pointer must be aligned to zero. Open the upper iron door of the dynamometer and check whether the wire of the hammer is wound in the groove of the pointer coaxial pinion. The length of the tie rope should be appropriate.
It should not be too long or too short. The limit is the longest. For evacuation, remember that on the diaphragm, the shortest is that the pinion does not touch the pinion when it rotates for a week.
2. When taking over the main body and the dynamometer's tubing, the tubing should be cleaned with diesel oil first, so that no impurities are left in the tubing and the oil line is clean. It should be noted that the joint washer is complete. If it is not complete, new gaskets should be installed to prevent oil leakage at high pressure. Oil specification: High quality medium viscosity mineral oil should be used in hydraulic transmission.
Oil should not contain water, acid or other mixtures. It should not be decomposed or thickened at room temperature and must be filtered before pouring oil into the machine. The improper use of oil will lead to blockage of valves and oil lines and possible vibration of the machine, which will affect the normal operation of the testing machine.
0,86-0,97; solidification point: -15 C to-20 C; domestic 30-50 oil can also be used according to the actual situation.
3. Fuel and drain oil. Open the left iron door of the dynamometer. You can see the wire mesh oil filter. When the oil is full, inject the oil filter into the tank.
The amount of oil poured in at one time is about 28 litres. The level indicator installed outside the fuel tank is the standard. The specifications of the oil used can be found in the specifications of the oil. Before starting to use the testing machine, the cock valve installed in the middle of the oil pump to the pipeline of the oil pump must be opened.
When the line is lined, it means that the oil line between the tank and the pump is unblocked. If the line is orthogonal to the pipe, it means closing. When discharging oil, open the nozzle on the left side of the dynamometer. The service life of the damper is determined according to the climate of each place.
If it is found that the oil begins to mix, the new oil should be replaced. If you want to wipe the bottom of the water tank or the water tank falls into the water tank, please take it out. First, put the oil in, take off the round cover under the left of the dynamometer, it must be better after completion.
4. The electrical equipment of the electrified tester is equipped in the dynamometer. The magnetic starter can be operated by a button and has a small transformer. The input power is 380 volts and the output voltage is 6 volts. It is located in the right front of the dynamometer. The square has a small indicator light of 6 or 3 volts.
The power supply of the test machine is 380 volts and the coil of the magnetic starter is 380 volts. The wires from the power supply are connected to the terminal board through the front cover of the dynamometer. For all wiring, please refer to the circuit attached to this manual. Good power supply, open the passage of the fuel tank and the oil pump.
After checking other parts, you can start the button on the dynamometer and try to run the oil pump motor to see if the direction of rotation of the flywheel coincides with the direction of arrow of the flywheel. If not, it should be exchanged. The power connector is the same. Then lift the jaw motor and check the lifting action of the jaw seat to match the button display. Text, and then check the use of the Overrun and Pressure Button.
5. The base of the lubricating body on the cap is provided with oil injection holes. The oil lubricates the nuts through the holes. The threads of the bolts on the jaw seat should be lubricated according to the operating conditions so as to avoid wear and abrasion. The rotation is hindered. After the main body is installed, the base hole of the oil probe passes through the base, and the oil is injected into the oil pool with a funnel. The oil depth is 30 mm, which is measured by the oil probe. Ball bearings at both ends are not allowed to be lubricated with oil in order to avoid oil being stuck for a long time, thus affecting the sensitivity of precision mechanism.
If it is used for a long time, it must be disassembled with kerosene and then lubricated with a very small amount of high quality oil, which is enough to prevent rust. After installation, it should be calibrated with a standard dynamometer. There is no screw on the oil pump. After installation, it should be screwed down and injected with a large amount of oil into the oil pump when it is first used.
If the internal oil is not good for a long time, the screw under the oil pump can be tightened and refilled. If the machine is used frequently, it should be replaced once a month.
6. Initial operation and commissioning of the oil pump press the button on the dynamometer workbench to start and stop the rotation of the oil pump. When the initial operation after installation or the replacement of the wiring connector, it is necessary to check whether the cock from the fuel tank to the oil pump passage opens before starting. After starting, the rotation direction of the oil pump pulley follows the direction indicated by the arrow. Rotation. After installing the oil pump, the screw at the top of the oil pump is removed to make it the same as the oil in the tank, and then the screw is tightened.
When the internal oil pollution is found, the screw under the oil pump can be used. Insert it and refill it with clean oil. If it is used daily, it is more appropriate to take it once a month. When the head of the oil pump is used.